Kamis, 18 April 2013

Business English




In my opinion, business is an activity carried out by someone to make profits through buying and selling goods or services. Businesses now emerging among the youth. Youth racing set up business to become a successful young entrepreneur. Benefits that are independent and definite benefit. But also reduces unemployment by opening up new jobs.
If there is an opportunity to do business, I would like to do business accessories for women. This business is promising because of the current Indonesian women used to wear accessories in every day when she goes to a place. Accessories can enhance one's appearance. if I do business accessories then I can make someone look beautiful and interesting. I will sell the accessories are necklaces, earrings, bracelets, belts, brooches etc.
To market, I can use social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Due to my social networking will be easier to reach the market. The target market is high school students and college students and other social networking users. In addition to promotion through social networking, I will also endorse the artist to attract consumers. Because to endorse artists, consumers will be more interested and believe that the items I sell are good

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar